The service schedule below has all the care recommendations for your Mitsubishi vehicle, from oil changes all the way up to major tune-ups. Properly followed, regular maintenance intervals will help ensure your vehicles performance, fuel economy and reliability, plus it's a great way to protect your investment.
Which Schedule Should You Follow?
Review the schedule for Severe Maintenance if most of your driving is done under one or more of the following conditions:
- 50% of driving is done in heavy city traffic during hot weather.
- Extensive idling and/or low speed operations (stop-and-go traffic).
- Extended use of brakes while driving (stop-and-go traffic).
- Repeated short trips with engine not fully warmed up, especially in freezing temperatures.
- Dusty, rough, muddy, sandy, or salt-spread roads.
- Vehicle is used for towing.
If your driving is not done under any of the above conditions, then please review the Regular Maintenance schedule.
Raider has a unique maintenance schedule - please consult the Raider Warranty and Maintenance Booklet for the applicable information.